Wanna learn how to prepare Nigerian rice and stew then in are in the right place because today I’ll show exactly how.
Stay with me..
Firstly get these Ingredients ready
- 1/2 tsp Thyme
- 1 Garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 Seasoning cube
- 1 cup Vegetable Oil
Secondly follow these directions carefully and you’re good.
- Boil the rice with salt until is cooked and dry.
- Season meat properly to get the stock
- When it is cooked, you could fry or grill the meat if you like.
- Pour the vegetable oil into a pot and place on heat.
- Pour in the chopped onions when the oil is hot.
- Pour the blended tomatoes into the pot and allow to cook for about 10mins.
- Pour in the stock and cook further.
- Add the seasoning cube, ginger, crushed garlic, curry and thyme.
- Cook for another 20mins
- Add the meat and salt to taste